Monday, March 4, 2013

Sectionals are Over

I just watched James Allen's live coverage on my computer while putting kids to bed and making sure the dog had enough outside time.  The Section 2 season is over and though I'll be watching and probably posting some thoughts on the State Tournament, for the most part, my job is done here.

I'll be posting a wrap-up post with all the final standings and thoughts about tonight's games probably tomorrow night.  I'm also considering trying this with baseball which will be even more fun because hardly anyone posts baseball box scores anymore.  I'll also finish up the leading scorer tally at some point and I'm going to try to put up a list of the the final stats for each player in my database, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, (mostly just before tomorrow's post) I want to thank everyone for reading and commenting and for your overall general interest in something I worked so hard on.  Only one night this season did I not feel like dumping scores into the database, but I did it anyway.  I thoroughly enjoyed doing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it.  Thank you, and I'll see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment